in today’s post How to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen from Unknown People And How to Hide WhatsApp Profile Photo from Unknown People information is to be received. Do you know that so far more than 5 billion people have downloaded WhatsApp all over the world. This is the most popular messenger app in the world, which every Android user uses in his mobile. Everyone uses the new update of WhatsApp and this is another new update.
In this new update of whatsapp you How to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen from Unknown People can know. With this feature, you can select and block those people whom you do not want to see your last seen. With this new feature, you can also hide your profile photo if you want. For this, read further post.
How to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen from Unknown People
WhatsApp has once again updated a new security related feature. With the help of this new update, you can hide WhatsApp last seen and your profile photo from unknown people. This new feature was tested last year and now it has been officially released for all WhatsApp users. WhatsApp recently gave the feature to transfer Android WhatsApp data to iOS.
WhatsApp has given information about this new feature by tweeting through its official Twitter account. Earlier, Android and iOS users used to see the options of Everyone and My Contacts and No Buddy in the privacy settings of Last Seen and Profile Photo and now My Contacts Accept has been added as a fourth option.
In this feature, you can select those contacts whom you do not want to see your WhatsApp profile photo and last seen.
Process to hide WhatsApp Last Seen from unknown people
1. First of all, update your WhatsApp, then only this feature will be added.
2. After updating WhatsApp, open this and on the right side three dots Click and finally Settings Open the option.
3. After that you get the first number account If the option will be visible, then click on that also.
4. If you click on the account, then you will get the first place at the top privacy The option will be visible, click on it.
5. After clicking on Privacy, you will get four options, then they are given below –
- Last Seen
- Profile Photo
6. now you Last Seen Click on it, then you have four options, whose details are given below.
- Everyone – If If you do EveryOne, then everyone can see your last seen.
- My contact – If you do My Contact, then all those who are saved in your contact can see the last scene.
- except my contact – Now if you want that some selected people whom you do not want to see your WhatsApp Last Seen, then My contact except Click on it and select those contacts whom you do not want to see last seen.
- Nobody – Now if you want to hide your last scene from everyone, then click on Nobody, then no one can see your last scene.
Similarly, you can also make the same setting in Profile Photo, About, Status, so that you can hide WhatsApp profile photo, status and about etc. from selected or unknown people according to you.
Until this update came, all the numbers that were saved in your contacts could see your profile photo, status, about and last seen, but now it is not so, you can show your privacy to whomever you want. And you can’t show it to whomever you want.
as I told you today How to Hide WhatsApp Last Seen from Unknown People A few days ago, I had written an article in which you were informed about the 10 upcoming updates of WhatsApp. This update is one of those 10 and there are 9 updates as soon as they come, you will be notified.
If you liked this information, then please share it and join my blog so that you can get updates immediately.